Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break




Oh, so glad it's over. It's so much harder when both kids are at home 24/7. The fighting and screaming drives me crazy. God keeps me sane though. I talked to him a lot this past week. So, I took the kids to see my Mom and brother in Austin last Monday. We then went to my parents new house in Schulenburg on Tuesday. We stayed through Thursday. I was so happy to get home that I drove the 5 hours instead of pit stopping again in Austin. It was tough, but I did it. The kids had a great time playing with the donkey and riding the tractor and the buggy. They planted a little garden with Grandpa. Some carrots, tomatoes and beans. I love cilantro so much that I bought a little plant to grow in the backyard. Hopefully I can keep it alive. The kids always seem to suffer from allergies after about 2 days of being there. Both of them are still not well. Ryan has been so congested and Emily is not feeling well at all today. She looks puny and feel asleep on her own. She was running some fever. I hope she is better in the morning because she really doesn't want to miss school. I might end up taking both kids in tomorrow. YUCK!! She wants to go to show off her hog bones she found while riding around at the property. GROSS!! I had to bring those nasty things home. Skull head and all. CREEPY!! She loves it though. My little scientist. I will post some photos when I get a chance. Donkey was the best. So annoying, but cute. As I was writing this out, Ryan is naked waist down with a toy screwdriver working on the door handle:-) My little naked Handy Manny.

No comments: