Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day


Sometimes I cannot believe that I am a Mom. It's crazy, but great! We had a family lunch at Texas De Brazil. Mother's were free for Mother's Day and the kids are free anytime. All they eat is the bacon anyways. It's a yummy place if you like all u can eat meats. I love the filet minion wrapped in bacon. Well done of course. Oh and the sticky rice. MMMM! The mimosas weren't too shabby either. LOVE EM!! After lunch we headed from Addison over to Allen to shop at the outlet mall. I found a pair of cute jeans at Banana Republic. They were on sale too!! WOOP!! That's always nice. Of course the kids had to ride all the electric things. So dirty and nasty. Oh well that's what hand sanitizer is for huh? After that we headed home and I was able to take a nice nap while Richard took the kids to Lowe's so they could work in the flower bed. We still have a lot of work to do in that darn thing. UGH! It's looking better though. Then it was subway for dinner since our lunch was so filling and not too healthy. We had way too much red meat at lunch.
The first photo is what Emily made me at school. It's cute huh? A flower pot with her picture on it. Ryan drew me lots of circles in the card he got for me. Richard said he was working really hard on them. Too cute! I hope all the Mommies out there had a fantastic Mother's Day.

No comments: